ZUMBA is a Latin-inspired, cardio dance-fitness class that incorporates Latin and International music and dance movements, which create a dynamic, exciting, and effective fitness system! The Zumba program is a fun filled dance workout designed for people of all ages. We offer Zumba for age 18 to adult. All of our ZUMBA instructors are certified by ZUMBA Fitness. See below for special pricing on all Zumba classes.
Please make note of the changes to the fitness classes for July & August.
- Zumba – Wednesdays 6:30pm-7:30pm with Liz Connors (New day and time)
- Barre – Thursdays 6:30pm-7:30pm with Becca (New time)
- Saturday Zumba Classes– Starting in August Leslie Brady will be teaching the Saturday Class 9:00am-10:00am
4th of July and Labor Day Schedule
- Tuesday, July 4th – CLOSED
- Wednesday, July 5th – CLOSED
- Saturday, September 2nd – CLOSED
- Monday, September 4th – CLOSED
Below is a calendar for July/August for you to conveniently download and print.
Zumba Schedule. (Sept. – June)
- Any fitness, dance attire, or Zumba dance attire
- Non-skid aerobic sneakers or jazz/hip-hop sneakers
- Recommended: sweatband, small towel, and water bottle
No Registration Fee
|First Visit Only||FREE|
|Single Class Anytime||$12.00|
|Fitness 10 Class Card (good for 4 months)||$85.00|
|Unlimited Monthly Zumba Tuition||$35.00|
- Fill out the “Try a Class” form
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call us at 603-673-3978
Please speak with instructor if you are new to the Zumba and have questions about the program!