- The studio calendar year runs from September – June.
- All communication is sent via email; please keep a current address on file in the office!
- The school year will consist of 34 weeks of classes held over a ten-month period.
- A student may join at any time from September through January if there is space available.
- The studio will be closed for major holidays and school vacations – see our monthly calendar.
- Referral Program: It’s easy, when you refer a new student and they register into a class, you get a $25 credit on your account.
Refunds and Credits
- Registration Fees are non-refundable.
- Credit will not be given for missed classes due to illness, snow days, or personal commitments. You are welcome to make-up any class missed.
- Kathy Blake Dance Studios reserves the right to cancel any class with insufficient registration and a full refund will be given.
- When student sustains an injury that does not permit them to participate over an extended period of time a credit or refund will be issued.
- If a very young student is not ready to participate in a class after several visits, a refund of tuition will be given.
Payments and Balances
- Payments may be made online, at the office, or by mail.
- When making a payment by check, please include the dancer’s first and last name/s in the memo of your check, so we may credit the proper account.
- Returned check fee is $25.00
- You WILL NOT be receiving a statement from our office for your monthly tuition. You may check your account online at any time.
- Any account unpaid after the (15) fifteenth of the month will have late charges assessed for 10% of the total monthly tuition.
- If at any time you would like a printed statement of your account you may request one.
- Overdue Balances Only: A statement will be mailed and/or emailed for amount due with late charges assessed.
- Any student with an overdue balance of more than 60 days will not be allowed into class until payment in full is received or payment arrangements have been made.
- If for any reason you decide to discontinue your classes, you are not obligated to pay for the balance of the school year, however you will be responsible for any balance due.
- Students may make up any class missed in any appropriate class of their choice at any time within the school year. Please call the office to schedule make-up classes.
- Credit will not be given for missed classes due to illness, snow days, or personal vacations.
- Our annual recital will be held on Saturday and Sunday of Father’s Day Weekend at the Groton-Dunstable Performing Arts Center in Groton, MA.
- Participation is optional; however, we do encourage all students to take advantage of this wonderful performing experience.
- Recital sign-up and costume ordering takes place in January.
- Ask to see our DVD’s and photos of previous recitals.
- We will hold classes except under dangerous driving conditions, please use discretion.
- You can call the studio 603-673-3978 and the voice mail will have a recorded message that will announce studio closings in case of inclement weather.
- Studio closings will also be posted on our website, Facebook and when possible, you will receive an email.
- If KBDS cancels a class, students will be responsible for arranging their own make-up classes at a time that is convenient for them. In the event of multiple cancellations, make-up classes will be scheduled during school vacations. No credit will be given for snow cancellations; however, students are always welcome to take make-up classes for any missed class at their regular times.