Get moving with our summer fun dance camp! This is a great opportunity for students new to dance to sample styles or experienced dancers to develop their skills throughout the summer. Learn ballet, tap, jazz, lyrical, acro and hip-hop. Dance camp runs for three hours each day, Monday through Friday and each day will also include time for snack and crafts. On the last day we will share and dance for family and friends. All you need to bring is your love of dance, no previous experience needed!
July 24th – July 28th
July 31st – August 4th
Times and Tuition:
Time: 9:00am-12:00pm, Monday – Friday (11:45am on the last day – Share and dance for family and friends!)
Dates: Weekly July 24th-July 28th and July 31st – August 4th
Age: 5-7 (Entering Kindergarten, 1st & 2nd grade)
Limited Class Size: 20 dancers per week
$175 for one week
$250 for two weeks
Discounts for multiple weeks will be applied once your registration has been received.A non-refundable, but transferable $50 deposit per week is due at the time of registration with balance due on June 30th.
Sample Schedule: (subject to change)
- 8:50-9:00 – Arrival time
- 9:00-9:45 – Ballet class
- 9:45-10:15 – Snack/Craft/Dance Facts
- 10:15-11:00 – Tap/Jazz class
- 11:00-11:15 – Snack
- 11:15-12:00 – Hip Hop/Acro Dance class
- 11:45am on the last day – Share and dance for family and friends!
What to Wear:
- Leotard (any color) and convertible or footless tights
- Pink ballet slippers, jazz shoes, and tap shoes (if you have them)
- Bare feet for acro dance.
What to Bring:
- Light snack and drink (water is best) for break time
- Water is available for purchase at our studios.