Get moving with our summer fun dance camp! This is a great opportunity for students ages 5 to 8 who are new to dance to sample styles or for dancers who want to move and groove. Learn ballet, tap, jazz, lyrical, and hip-hop! All you need to bring is your love of dance, no previous experience needed!
Times and Tuition:
Time: 9:00am-11:30am, Monday – Friday (11:30am on the last day – Share and dance for family and friends!)
Dates: Weekly July 23rd-July 27th
Age: 5-8 (Entering Kindergarten, 1st & 2nd grade)
Limited Class Size: 20 dancers per week
$175 for one week
A non-refundable, but transferable $50 deposit per week is due at the time of registration with balance due on June 1st.
Sample Schedule: (subject to change)
- 8:50-9:00 – Arrival time
- 9:00-10:00 – Ballet/Lyrical class
- 10:00-10:30 – Snack/Craft/Dance Facts
- 10:30-11:30 – Tap/Jazz/Hip Hop class
- 11:30am on the last day – Share and dance for family and friends!
What to Wear:
- Leotard (any color) and convertible or footless tights
- Pink ballet slippers, jazz shoes, and tap shoes (if you have them)
- Bare feet for acro dance.
What to Bring:
- Light snack and drink (water is best) for break time
- Water is available for purchase at our studios.