“A Celebration of Dance!”
June 20 & 21, 2015
Groton Dunstable Performing Arts Center, Groton MA
Our commitment is to properly inform our parents and students on all information regarding Showtime 2015 for a smooth and enjoyable process. Below you will find an outline of all upcoming recital details.
Groton Dunstable Performing Arts Center
Route 119, 344 Main St
Groton, MA 01450
Click here for directions
There will be at total of five performances:
- Saturday, June 20th – Morning 11:00AM
- Saturday, June 20th – Matinee 3:00PM
- Saturday, June 20th – Evening 7:00PM (Teen/Adult Show)
- Sunday, June 21st – Matinee 12:00PM
- Sunday, June 21st – Matinee 4:00PM
Ticket Ordering Information:
Confirm your dancers Showtime Here
Click Here for Frequently Asked Ticket Questions
- Online ticket sales begin Wednesday, May 20th at 6:00am.
- Online purchasing will be done here through the KBDS Showtime page from Dance Recital Ticketing.
- Ticket Price: $18 Adult (13 and older) $12 Children (12 and under), Children 3 and under may sit on your lap and do not need a ticket.
- Handicapped seating is available and clearly labeled on the seating chart.
- If applicable, multiple show codes will be provided and you will be informed via email.
- Teen/Adult Classes – All teen/adult students will perform in more than one show to give them extra performing experience, parents and friends normally attend the Saturday 7pm performances. Teen/Adults are not eligible for a Multiple Show Discount unless they fall into one of the following categories:
- Teen/adult dancer and a dancer under the age of 12 performing in different shows.
- Siblings under the age of 12 performing in different shows.
- A dancer under the age of 12 performing in different shows.
- Unreserved Seating Passes may be requested for an open seat at the back of the theater for any additional show(s) once tickets have been purchased. If you want reserved seating for any family, friend or guest at additional shows a ticket must be purchased.
Request for Parent Helpers:
- We appreciate our parents who help us create a safe and happy environment backstage. It is fun and rewarding to volunteer your time and without your help the show could not go on!
- An email from “Sign Up Genius” will be sent out the first week of May.
- Baby Ballet and Tap & Ballet (Age 3-4) classes do not need a parent helper.
Hairstyle/Tights/Shoes Master Sheet:
- Click here to confirm your Hairstyle/Headpiece, Tights color, Shoe style
- Hairstyle visual – Top Knot vs Bun Click Here
- Tap Ribbons for preschool classes will be handed out at dress rehearsal (if applicable)
Stage Make-up Instructions:
Dress Rehearsals Information:
- In studio Dress Rehearsal begins Friday June 12th and continues through Thursday June 18th.
- Technical Dress Rehearsal at the Theatre, Friday June 19th. The purpose is to set lights and staging as well as manage quick changes. (Teen/Adult and Dance Teams only)
Photography and Video Information:
- Clix Photography will be at the studio during dress rehearsal week Friday June 12th – Thursday June 18th to take individual and group photos. Click here to print photo order form, also available in the office.
- Performance Video will be videoing all the performances at the 2015 recital. Click here to print DVD order form, also available in the office.
- Rick Lopez Photography will take candid action shots of all the dances performed at the 2015 recital. Available online at www.ricklopezphotography.com.
Theatre Arrival Instructions:
- Baby Ballet & Tap/Ballet Age 3-4 Classes
- Children Age 4-14 Classes
- Teen-Adult Classes
- Parent Helper Instructions
- Reserve your flowers now at RecitalFlowers.org. for our recital on June 20th and June 21st, You will be able to pick up your beautiful bouquet and pay at flower table in the lobby on the day of the show.
- A limited quantity of flowers will be available for purchase on the day of the event, however, reserving in advance ensures your flowers will be there for you.