Take your dance training to the next level! Expand your love of dance and develop your skills! Classes include: jazz, tap and ballet. This intensive is perfect for any student who has had 2 years of dance experience, is on Petite Dance team, or is interested in joining our competition program in the fall.
The Petite Dance Intensive runs for three hours each day, Monday through Friday, with classes throughout the week in jazz, tap, and ballet.
Times and Tuition:
Time: 1:00pm-4:00pm, Monday – Friday (3:45pm on the last day – Share and dance for family and friends!)
Dates: August 6th – 10th
Age: 6-8 (Entering 1st – 3rd grade)
Limited Class Size: 20 dancers per week
Tuition: $195 for one week
Sample Schedule: (subject to change)
- 12:50-1:00 – Arrival time
- 1:00-1:45 – Ballet class
- 1:45-2:00 – Snack
- 2:00-3:00 – Tap/Jazz class
- 3:00-3:15 – Snack
- 3:15-4:00 – Hip Hop/Acro Dance class
- 3:45pm on the last day – Share and dance for family and friends!
What to Wear:
- Leotard (any color) and convertible or footless tights
- Pink ballet slippers, jazz shoes, and tap shoes
- Bare feet for acro dance
What to Bring:
- Light snack and drink (water is best) for break time
- Water is available for purchase at our studios
A non-refundable, but transferable $50 deposit per week is due at the time of registration with balance due on June 1st.