The best dancers are not just hard-working and dedicated, but they are also SMART individuals who like to educate themselves and are knowledgable about their field. This Dancer Resources page is here to help supply our dancers with the best information possible in order to help each student become the best dancer they can possibly be. This is a tool designed to help dancers get the answers and guidance that they need.
Use the links below to start answering your questions and building your knowledge:
See where the dancers of KBDS end up after they leave the studio. A great tool to get ideas of what to do after YOU graduate, and a great way to build your network.
This is a list of some of the best summer intensives and programs in the country. It includes an overview of each program, basic information on program curriculum, and lays out the info in a cost comparison chart.
Time to start thinking about life after KBDS? This is the place to go for info about college dance programs, professional training programs, and many other topics related to working in the dance industry!
Be a smart dancer. Use these links and read through the content provided in order to keep yourself educated!
- Letter to A Future Dance Major
- 2 Exercises to Improve the Height of Your Leg Extension
- 8 Things Dance Teachers Wish They Could Tell “Dance Moms”
- How Can I Improve My Pirouette?
- A Healthy Meal Plan for Dancers
- Making Peace With My Body: Six Dancers on Their Body Image Struggles
- 22 Things Good Dancers Do Differently
- Differences Between Dance Teams, Competition Dance and Studio Dance
- 5 Tips for Getting the Most Out of A Summer Intensive
- How to Be an A+ Student In Dance Class
- How to Win at Life: Tips From Ballerina Misty Copeland
- Essential Foot Care and Maintenance for Dancers
- Listening to Your Body
- What Your Arabesque Is Missing
- 5 Tips to Help Pick Up Choreography Quickly
- 3 Ways to Prevent Dance Injury
- 7 Secrets of Super Performers (Improving Your Performance Skills)
- 7 Tips to Success in Audition
- 51 Things Only Ballet Dancers Understand
- Dancers as Athletes
- Good Dancers Make It Look Easy
- Fueling the Dancer
- Ballet Feet Exercises
- Leg Flexibility Stretches
- The Importance of Learning Ballet
- Travis Wall’s Turning Tips