The Dance Shoppe at KBDS
- We can help you with your dancewear items needed for class. We are a Revolution Dancewear authorized retailer and we carry high quality shoes, tights, leotards, and other dancewear items below the cost of retail prices.
- We guarantee proper fitting of new shoes.
- You can shop our in-stock inventory of tights, shoes, leotards, and other dancewear items for children and adults. We place regular orders weekly. Our Dance Shoppe is for the convenience of our customers.
- Check out our stylish KBDS Logowear online here: http://kathyblakedancestudios.com/kbds-logowear/
- Office/Dance Shoppe Hours:
- Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday 3:00pm – 7:00pm
- Thursday/Friday 9:00am – 12:00pm and 3:00pm-7:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am – 12:00pm
Dress Code Details:
- LEOTARD AND TIGHTS are required in all classes, unless noted otherwise.
- HAIR: Long hair must be tied back in a pony tail for all classes and in a bun for all Ballet classes. Great news for students of KBDS, we always have hair elastics available in our office and in each studio if you forget yours!
- NO JEWELRY, COSTUMES or PLAY CLOTHES: Remember loose or dangling jewelry and costumes other than proper dance skirts are a safety hazard and distraction for dancers and are not allowed. Jeans, jean shorts, play clothes, or school clothes are not suitable dance attire.
- Click on the class style below to view the specific Dress Code Requirements: