The Dance Shoppe at KBDS
- We can help you with your dancewear items needed for class. We are a Revolution Dancewear authorized retailer and we carry high quality shoes, tights, leotards, and other dancewear items below the cost of retail prices.
- We guarantee proper fitting of new shoes.
- You can shop our in-stock inventory of tights, logowear, and other dancewear items. We place regular orders weekly and can order dance pants, leotards, dance skirts, and shoes for children and adults. Check out our stylish Sugar & Bruno KBDS Logowear!
Dress Code Details:
- HAIR: Long hair must be tied back in a pony tail for all classes and in a bun for classical ballet. Great news for students of KBDS, we always have hair elastics available in our office and in each studio if you forget yours!
- NO JEWELRY, COSTUMES or PLAY CLOTHES: Remember loose or dangling jewelry and costumes other than proper dance skirts are a safety hazard and distraction for dancers and are not allowed. Jeans, jean shorts, play clothes, or school clothes are not suitable dance attire.
- TIGHTS are required in all classes, unless noted otherwise.
- Click on the class style below to view the specific Dress Code Requirements: