“A Celebration of Dance!”
June 18 & 19, 2016
Groton Dunstable Performing Arts Center, Groton MA
Our commitment is to properly inform our parents and students on all information regarding Showtime 2016 for a smooth and enjoyable process. Below you will find an outline of all upcoming recital details.
Groton Dunstable Performing Arts Center
Route 119, 344 Main St
Groton, MA 01450
Click here for directions
There will be at total of five performances:
- Saturday, June 18th – Morning 11:00AM
- Saturday, June 18th – Matinee 3:00PM
- Saturday, June 18th – Evening 7:00PM (Teen/Adult Show)
- Sunday, June 19th – Matinee 12:00PM
- Sunday, June 19th – Matinee 4:00PM
Ticket Ordering Information:
Confirm your dancers Showtime Here
Click Here for Frequently Asked Ticket Questions
- Online ticket sales begin Wednesday, May 18th at 6:00am.
- Online purchasing will be done here through the KBDS Showtime page from Dance Recital Ticketing.
- Ticket Price: $18 Adult (13 and older) $12 Children (12 and under), Children 3 and under may sit on your lap and do not need a ticket.
- Handicapped seating is available and clearly labeled on the seating chart.
Request for Parent Helpers:
- We appreciate our parents who help us create a safe and happy environment backstage. It is fun and rewarding to volunteer your time and without your help the show could not go on!
- If you do become a parent helper you get to watch the entire show from the closed circuit monitor and you are able to watch your child perform from inside the theater.
- An email from “Sign Up Genius” will be sent out the first week of May.
- Baby Ballet and Tap & Ballet (Age 3-4) classes do not need a parent helper, because they stay with parents for the entire show except when dancing on stage.
Hairstyle/Tights/Shoes Master Sheet:
- Click here to confirm your Hairstyle/Headpiece, Tights color, Shoe style (updated 6-6-16)
- Hairstyle visual – Top Knot vs Bun Click Here
- Tap Ribbons for preschool classes will be handed out with your costume or at dress rehearsal (if applicable)
Stage Make-up Instructions:
Dress Rehearsals Information:
- In studio Dress Rehearsal begins Friday June 10th and continues through Thursday June 16th. Click Here to confirm your Dress Rehearsal time.
- Technical Dress Rehearsal at the Theatre, Friday June 17th. The purpose is to set lights and staging as well as manage quick changes. (Teen/Adult and Dance Teams only)
Photography and Video Information:
- Clix Photography will be at the studio during dress rehearsal week Friday June 10th – Thursday June 17th to take individual and group photos. Pre-Order Online by Wednesday June 8th on their website (www.clixpreorder.com, Enter code: kbds) or Order on picture day. Click here to print photo order form, also available in the office.
- Performance Video will be videoing all the performances at the 2016 recital. Click here to print DVD order form, also available in the office.
- Rick Lopez Photography will take candid action shots of all the dances performed at the 2016 recital. Available online at www.ricklopezphotography.com.
Theatre Arrival Instructions:
- Baby Ballet & Tap/Ballet Age 3-4 Classes
- Children Age 4-14 Classes
- Teen-Adult Classes
- Parent Helper Instructions
- Reserve your flowers now at RecitalFlowers.org. for our recital on June 18th and June 19th, You will be able to pick up your beautiful bouquet and pay at flower table in the lobby on the day of the show.
- A limited quantity of flowers will be available for purchase on the day of the event, however, reserving in advance ensures your flowers will be there for you.